Best Customer Service
THIS YEAR'S COMPETITION HAD NOW CLOSED.
This category will reward improvements or excellence in overall customer service for people wishing to make journeys using cycle and train. The category is open to individual members of staff, train operating companies, station operators and local authorities. Anybody can submit a nomination, including members of the public who may have received outstanding service as a cycle-rail user.
The judges, taking into account user experience, will look for improvements that might include:
- Staff knowledge and helpfulness
- Signage inside and outside trains
- The extent and quality of on train cycle carriage
- Cycle reservation systems
- Information provision
- Value added services – such as bike rental, repair or rescue
- Genuine long term innovation in services to cycle users
This category is open for nominations from Friday 3rd June to Friday 9th September 2016 at 17:00.
All entries will be treated in the strictest confidence. The judges’ decision is final and no discussion or correspondence relating to any of their decisions will be entered into.