RDG Station Strategy Group
Chair: Charlene Wallace (Network Rail)
RDG Lead: Jonathan Chatfield
For more information about our work, please contact Jonathan Chatfield
To provide a high level industry leadership forum on stations, enabling more efficient decision making and investment choices regarding station management and development, to enhance the station estate and better serve customers and their communities.
- Articulate, promote and embed the RDG Vision for Stations.
- Act as a sounding board and advisor for emerging policy developments.
- Bring together various station workstreams from across the industry (Network Rail, train operators and DfT).
Community stations: innovative community uses for railway stations and land (Association of Community Rail Partnerships on behalf of RDG) (2017)
The value of station investment: research on regenerative impacts (Steer Davies Gleave on behalf of RDG) (2011)
We hold regular conferences to explore aspects of stations development and policy. Find out more:
- Station Strategy Webinars 2021
- No event in 2020
- Stations Summit 2019 (10 October 2019)
- Stations Summit 2018 (14 June 2018)
- No event in 2017
- Stations Summit 2016 (19 October 2016)
- Stations Summit 2015 (20 October 2015)
- Stations Summit 2014 (3 December 2014)