Stations Summit 2019
This page contains the brochure and presentations from the fifth annual RDG Stations Summit, delivered jointly with the Association of Transport Coordinating Officers (ATCO) on 10 October 2019 at Wolverhampton Grand Station.
The summit was attended by over 130 delegates, from rail and non-rail, to discuss customers, communities, development and innovation for the future of GB rail stations. There were 2 keynotes, 2 solo presentations, 2 panels, and 2 workshops.
The presentations in order of delivery can be found below:
- Keynote – Jeremy Long, MTR Corporation and Malcolm Holmes, West Midlands Rail Executive
- Putting Passengers First – David Watts, CCD Design
- Inclusive Stations and Communities panel
- Sustainable Housing, Planning and Development panel
- International Speech – Astrid Bunt, Pro Rail
- Customer Experience workshop – Jason Webb, RDG and Diane Burke, SouthEastern
- Innovation workshop – Steve Quantick, Connected Places Catapult and SMEs
- Tomorrow’s Living Station – Malcolm Pitt, Network Rail and Malcolm Smith, ARUP