Improving industry structures to enable excellence is key to a successful railway.
The role of the Reform Board is:
- to provide senior level oversight on RDG’s work on contractual, regulatory and franchise issues, to:
- ensure it reflects members’ strategic priorities;
- improve communication to stakeholders and across portfolios;
- ensure project groups are appropriate and effective.
The external reviews by Shaw, Bowe and Hendy will have a profound impact on the rail industry. The RDG supports these reviews and the opportunity they provide to clarify appropriate economic, organisational and contractual industry structures. These reforms should support our existing efforts to improve the railway.
Reform Board groups
Note - we may not publish details of every group.
- Access Rights Group
- Alternative Financing & Delivery Group
- International Policy and Engagement Group
- Passenger Services Strategy Group (PSSG)
- PR18 Task & Finish Group
- Schedule 8 Recalibration Working Group
The other Strategic Boards
This section is reserved for members of the above Groups only. Click on the button, then enter your username and password to access the Members Area.