Schedule 8 Recalibration Working Group
RDG Lead: Caitlin Scarlett
The RDG Schedule 8 recalibration working group is a forum through which the industry is kept regularly up to date on the Schedule 8 recalibration work for CP6. This working group also discusses key methodological issues for the recalibration, and makes representations to ORR on these where necessary.
The working group aims to:
- Provide regular updates to the industry on the progress of the Schedule 8 recalibration;
- Discuss and resolve key methodology issues, relating to the Schedule 8 recalibration;
- Where relevant, provide progress updates for the Schedule 4 cost compensation recalibration.
Phase 1: Monitoring Point Weightings and Cancellation Minutes
- Request to TOCs and NR for approval of Phase 1 parameters
- Request to ORR for approval of Phase 1 parameters
- Schedule 8 Phase 1 parameters, ORR decision letter
- Consultant’s final report for Phase 1
- Independent audit report for Phase 1
Phase 2: Benchmarks, Payment Rates and Sustained Poor Performance thresholds
Phase 3: Independent audit of Phase 2
- To follow