Rail Supply Group Council
This page describes the role of the Rail Supply Group (RSG) Council.
The role of the Rail Supply Group Council is:
- to maintain a clearer, independent voice for the rail supply chain within RDG;
- to offer closer alignment and collaboration between train operators, Network Rail and their supply chains;
- to streamline activities and avoid duplication, ensuring more efficient use of combined resources;
- to continue to jointly sponsor groups relating to technology and skills;
- to give government and stakeholders a ‘one-stop-shop’ for relations with the industry;
- to give clearer focus on unique RSG activities around exports, imports and inward investment.
For more information about the work of the Rail Supply Group, please go to https://www.railsupplygroup.org/.