George Bradshaw Address
The George Bradshaw Address is given every year by rail industry leaders to their peers.
George Bradshaw (1800 – 1853) was an English cartographer, printer and publisher. He developed Bradshaw's Guide, a widely sold series of combined railway travel guides and timetables. This series was published by W.J. Adams of London from 1839. The Bradshaw range of titles continued until 1961.
Speakers to date
- 25 February 2020 - Rt. Hon. Sir Patrick McLoughlin CH
- 26 February 2019 - Keith Williams (Independent Chair, Williams Rail Review)
- 27 February 2018 - Sir Peter Hendy CBE (Chair, Network Rail)
- 28 February 2017 - Chris Burchell (Chair, Rail Delivery Group)
- 24 February 2016 - Sir Patrick McLoughlin MP (Secretary of State for Transport)
- 24 February 2015 - Mark Carne (CEO, Network Rail)
- 22 October 2013 - Douglas Oakervee CBE (Chairman, High Speed 2) speech unavailable
- 31 October 2012 - Tim O'Toole (Chief Executive, First Group) speech unavailable
- 6 September 2011 - Rick Haythornthwaite (Chairman, Network Rail)
Please click on the links below to read each speech.