Station of the Year
This category recognises the station which has improved the most, relative to its size.
Entries and nominations are encouraged for stations of all sizes. Nominations are open to all, individual cycle-rail users who feel stations have improved are encouraged to nominate them.
Judges will consider evidence of sustained improvements that will include one or more of the following:
- Station access for cyclists
- Cycle friendly station areas
- Station cycle parking facilities
- Cycle passenger information at or about the station
- Station and platform signage
- Overall ease of use
Entries for this category have now closed.
All entries will be treated in the strictest confidence. The judges’ decision is final and no discussion or correspondence relating to any of their decisions will be entered into.