Initial Application for Leisure Travel Facilities

All appropriate cards will be issued according to eligibility

* - Mandatory Field

Employee details
Child Details
Does he/she already hold Rail Staff Travel facilities?
Step Child - Specific Details
Where do they live?

If no, you will also need to send an email to with full details of where the child lives throughout the week and the arrangements between both biological parents

Who are they financially dependent upon?

If no to either of the financial dependency questions, you will also need to send an email to with full details of who the child in financially dependent upon

Photo Required

To enable RST to issue your child dependant with passes please upload a photo of them that will be included on current and/or future passes issued by Rail Staff Travel. For guidance please see RST Photo Guidance

Notes On Documents to Attach

  • A passport style photo must be attached.
  • Full UK Birth Certificates showing the parents names and details
  • Applications with a Short Birth Certificate must also be supported by a scan of a stamped and signed Declaration Form XX04
  • Applications in respect of a Child who is the subject of a Residency Order or Foster Order must use the Adoption/Guardian attachment type category
  • RST may require further supporting documentation to establish eligibility.
  • Non-UK documents will usually require an official English language translation.
  • Note - For Children aged 18 or above you must also submit a Child Declaration Form - XX05.