We think it is important to reward our staff appropriately.
At RDG, we recognise the value of every employee and one way we reflect this is through our comprehensive benefits package, which includes:
- 28 days annual leave (plus bank holidays, Christmas shopping leave, Moving House day)
- 75% reduction on UK rail travel (for work and leisure) - more below
- Reduced international rail travel
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Contributory defined benefit pension scheme
- Give As You Earn scheme
- Subsidised private medical care
- Healthcare cash plan scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme scheme
- Flexible working
- 30 weeks full pay for maternity, adoption and shared parental leave (subject to eligibility)
- Personal Development Days
Rail staff travel benefits
Rail Staff Travel Limited (RSTL) looks after the rail staff travel service on a national basis, enabling most staff in the rail industry to benefit from some level of concessionary travel. They provide a service to both employer and employees (active and retired) and issue cards and passes and deal with queries.