Customers must be at the heart of everything we do in the rail industry.
The role of the Customer Board is:
- to determine the key priorities and set the strategy for transforming the customer experience of the railway, guided by the RDG vision for the industry;
- to drive revenue by improving the customer experience of the industry;
- to drive innovation that continuously improves the end-to-end experience for customers; and
- to oversee work of other governance committees and working groups in delivering the strategy.
Modernising ticketing and improving the customer journey are top priorities for passengers and the industry. Our current focus is on:
- Rolling out ‘smart’ tickets across the country
- Supporting government plans to modernise fares
- Modernising customer information.
Customer Board groups
Note - we may not publish details of every group.
- Customer Propositions Board
- EC4T Council
- Fares Reform Strategy Group
- London Agreements Committee
- Passenger Demand Forecasting Executive
- Rail Staff Travel Scheme Council
- Retail Programme Board
- Settlement, Assurance & Financing Committee
- Strategic Partnerships Committee
- Systems Development & Implementation Committee
The other Strategic Boards
This section is reserved for members of the above Groups only. Click on the button, then enter your username and password to access the Members Area.