Why do Suppliers have to be accredited?
- Accurate generation of transaction data;
- The correct settlement of revenue between Train Operating Companies (TOCs);
- That the risk of fraud is managed to an acceptable level;
- That correct interavailable tickets are produced; and
- That RSP systems are protected.
What is the Accreditation process?
- This is defined in the TIS Accreditation Guide.
- Click on 'TIS Accreditation Guide' from 'In this section' and this will display the document.
How do Suppliers submit a new application in ASSIST?
- Click on the Rosette next to the magnifying glass against the current release, circled for ease of reference:
- This will allow the Supplier to make a new application.
- The Supplier will need to write a Summary in the box provided and attach a Functional Specification against the new version.
Why is a Functional Specification required by RDG?
Where a function is deemed to be accreditable, but is not supported by existing RDG ticketing standards, the system will be referred to RDG’s Customer Proposition Committee for consideration.
Based on the content of the Functional Specification, RDG Accreditation will provide an estimate of the accreditation effort involved and commence arrangements for the scheduling of an accreditation slot.
What should be included in a Functional Specification?
- Company Name of System Provider
- TIS Name
- Version Number of new TIS
- Description of retailing and issuing process(es)
- Retail channel(s) for deployment
- Method(s) of fulfilment supported
- Impartial/Partial Retailing
- System Components
- Connections to RDG Systems
- External API’s, if applicable
- External UI’s, if applicable
Enhancements (if new version of existing TIS)
- Description of each functional change
- New architectural diagram (if relevant)
- Description of each bug fix, including RDG Accreditation JIRA reference where applicable
What is the contact email for LSM general problems and queries?
What is the IP address for ALTS?
- The IP addresses for ALTS are 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199. SFTP will use Port 22.
How do I request a Fares download?
What are the costs for the pilot?
- Worldline monitored pilot charges (excl RDG effort)
|Per Week||Pilot of 4 weeks||Additional Weeks > 4|
|Contract Customers||£250.00||£1000.00||£250.00 per week|
|Non-Contract Customers||£750.00||£3000.00||£750.00 per week|