Rail Staff Travel
Updated - 23 June 2017
Welcome to Rail Staff Travel
In this section, you will find information about how to use your rail staff travel facilities.
Rail Staff Travel (RST) provide rail travel entitlements for you and your eligible family members as Active or Retired Employees of the rail industry against multiple criteria based upon your career history.
Current Service Messages
RST is currently operating a normal service
Latest and Recent News
All of our latest and recent News items can be found on our News page.
The current items relate to Privilege Oyster Application form, renewal of the TOC Privilege Card, the changes to the acceptance period for International Coupon applications and a Status Pass SmartCard update.
Our Useful Information page now has the income limit for child dependants that applies from 1st April 2017
The latest UK travel restrictions booklet for Summer 2017 is now available for viewing and download on our Where can I go page.
Our Key Pages
All of our pages can be reached by using the navigation links on the right. However, you may be interested in the following key pages:
- Forms - for new family applications and declarations, additional and international travel applications as well as your notifications to us of changes
- Useful Information - for current earnings and mielage limits as well as fees that RST use
- Eligibility of Family Members - for guidance on eligibility of family members
- Where can I go - for details about where you can use your travel facilities and restrictions
- Photo Upload - for you to upload passport style photos of yourself and eligible family members
- Conditions of Issue and Use - for guidance on the use of your staff travel facilities
- FAQs - many of your Frequently Asked Questions about Rail Staff Travel
Whilst our pages contain a lot of information, if you cannot find what you want, our Customer Service Team are available to provide you with additional information and advice about all aspects of your staff travel.
RST Contact Details
|From the UK, call us free on:||0800 652 1700
Phone lines are open from 9am to 4.30pm each weekday (excl Bank Holidays)
|Write to us at:||Rail Staff Travel, PO Box 72071, London EC1P 1JD|
|From outside the UK, call us on:||+44 20 7841 8000 and ask for Rail Staff Travel|
|Unfortunately, we cannot offer a "face-to-face" service for personal callers.
However, in the case of genuine emergency (e.g. travelling to a close family member's funeral), we will do our best to help. Owing to building security requirements, you will need to phone in advance rather than just arriving at our offices without notice.
This section is reserved for employers only. Click on the button, then enter your username and password to access RST information for employers.